I recently read a post of someone who did not want to post a picture for the art challenge because they were thinking a 15 to 20-minute painting was not going to be good enough and they would be embarrassed to show it. Therefore, they would not do the April Acrylic painting challenge.Okay, but what if you did it anyway…what might you have learned?
- You probably learned a bit more about wet on wet art
- You can use a larger brush some times for bold brush strokes
- How well your mind is currently translating shapes and colors
- What colors make mud really fast
- Things you would change if you took longer and/or did it larger
- That your friends on this Facebook group page love you and it was never because you painted great art but because you painted.