1. Take a good photo straight on and squared up. The Tech Bear will be releasing a video soon on his YouTube channel, https://www.youtube.com/c/thetechbear
, in case you need help doing photographing your artwork.
2. ALWAYS send Ginger a reference photo on original pieces. This means if you found the painting on Pinterest and just wanted to copy it, send her the picture. It is legal for your personal use to copy anything, and Ginger can help you with paint it.
3. Check you painting first as a black and white image and make sure that your painting in black and white is like the one you are copying in black and white. This is what we mean by looking for light and dark balance.
4. Put the tile of the painting on the top of the ticket. (Not "PAC Please" or "Painting #1", describe the picture)
5. Check the boxes. If you would like to have your finished painting (after PAC) considered for posting on Pinterest, you must check that box.
6. On the ticket tell the size of what you are painting and the surface you are painting on.
We are adding a new box to check; “I am having a bad day and just need a pat on the back, no PAC at this time.“ This does not preclude you from sending this painting to me later when you are feeling better.